PARIS, April 24 (Reuters) - Europe's second biggest carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen posted a three percent rise in first quarter sales on Thursday, defying a shuddering European car market thanks to hit models at its Citroen brand. The Paris-based firm said in a statement sales in the first three months of the year climbed to 13.841 billion euros compared to 13.439 billion in the same period last year. Sales at PSA's core carmaking business rose 3.1 percent to 11.222 billion euros, while ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Q1 sales rise 3 pct, Citroen shines" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.