PARIS, July 26 (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot Citroen head Jean-Martin Folz told analysts on Tuesday his group had resumed control over its profit margins by not giving in to aggressive price discounting in the market, be it at the expense of the growth in market share. "Peugeot and Citroen have regained the ability to control margins," Folz told an analysts' conference call after reporting first-half net and operating profits that came in below consesus forecasts. Folz reaffirmed a sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA says has regained control over margins" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642