PARIS, April 24 (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot Citroen said on Thursday it maintained its target for an operating margin in its core autos division of 5.0-5.2 percent. Chief Financial Officer Yann Delabriere told a conference call that although PSA faced challenges of foreign exchange fluctuation, a negative geographical mix in Europe and the risk of rising raw material prices, the firm stuck to its target. "We have to face these challenges, but we don't want to change our guidance," he said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA says maintains 2003 profit margin target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.