PARIS, Nov 26 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen has no plans to form an equity alliance with Italian carmaker Fiat , a spokesman said on Friday. "There is no plan for an equity tie with Fiat," the spokesman said, adding that existing cooperation between the two firms would continue. "We have worked in cooperation with Fiat for a long time. The arrangement has worked extremely well and will continue," he said. Reports in Italian paper La Repubblica on Friday said Fiat was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA says no plans for equity tie with Fiat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.