PARIS, Feb 28 (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot Citroen said it would consult engine partners Ford and BMW about any new alliance with General Motors or another automaker. "If there's any agreement that goes beyond our existing partnerships, each of those partnerships will have to evaluate what can be done," PSA industrial director Guillaume Faury told reporters at a briefing on Tuesday. PSA produces gasoline engines and hybrid vehicle parts with BMW and diesel powertrains with Ford. PSA's partners ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA says would consult partners on any alliance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642