FRANKFURT, Sept 26 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen is considering expanding its cooperation with German peer BMW in carbon fibres, the German business daily Handelsblatt reported. "We are looking for technical solutions which can be put to use both at premium producers and at generalists," Handelsblatt quoted PSA chief executive Philippe Varin as saying in abstracts of a story due to be published in its Sept. 27 issue. Carbon fibre is a composite material which offers the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA seeks closer carbon fibre ties with BMW -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.