PARIS, Jan 24 (Reuters) - The switch to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) should have a positive impact on the accounts of PSA Peugeot Citroen , its finance director said on Monday, without quantifying the effect. French firms switch to IFRS from French accounting standards this year but are expected to publish their 2004 results retroactively under both methods to aid the transition. "Generally speaking, all the points are positive for us: operating margin, the net ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA sees positive impact on accounts from IFRS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642