PARIS, March 30 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen expects its share of the western European car market to fall in March, its chairman said on Tuesday. "Our market share will be slightly below the January and February average of 15.7 percent and below March 2003," Jean-Martin Folz told reporters. He said the car market in Western Europe grew slightly in March but this was due partly to more business days in the month this year. PSA struggled last year with a dearth of new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA's Folz sees PSA market share down in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642