NEW YORK, June 26 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. on Tuesday said it is consolidating the national advertising creative work under one agency for its Buick, Pontiac and GMC brands. Publicis Groupe's Leo Burnett Co. will handle U.S. ads effective Oct. 1, the company said in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Publicis to handle national ads for 3 GM brands" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.