FRANKFURT, Sept 24 (Reuters) - German sports goods maker Puma is to be the official racing shoes supplier to Formula One superstar Michael Schumacher, it said on Friday. Schumacher, Formula One's most successful driver of all time, will start wearing Puma's fireproof "Future Cat" shoes at this weekend's Chinese Grand Prix in Shanghai, the company said in a statement. Puma will also launch a collection of Schumacher shoes in various colours next year along with other Formula One products ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Puma hopes to overtake rivals with Schumacher deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.