MUMBAI, July 30 (Reuters) - Punjab Tractors Ltd , which is set to merge into Mahindra & Mahindra , said rising price of raw materials may force it to increase product prices in the near term. "There is a major concern on rising material costs which have to be passed on," Punjab Tractors Chairman Anjanikumar Choudhari told Reuters. "Material costs make up 70 percent of revenue, if they go up you cannot help but pass it on," he said. The strengthening of interest rates by India's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Punjab Tractors may hike product prices soon-chairman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642