MUMBAI, Jan 22 (Reuters) - Punjab Tractors Ltd on Tuesday reported its October-December net profit rose, despite poor market conditions, helped by cost controls and product mix. The company said in a statement tractor sales in the quarter rose 8 percent to 9,032 units, while the overall market fell 5 percent, helping profit excluding extraordinary income grow by a third to 254 million rupees. Adjusted net profit was up just 3.2 percent. In the year-ago quarter, Punjab Tractors had an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Punjab Tractors Oct-Dec net up on cost controls" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.