MOSCOW, Nov 26 (Reuters) - President Vladimir Putin on Monday promoted weapons export chief Sergei Chemezov to head a state industrial corporation being created on the back of weapons trader Rosoboronexport. Chemezov, one of Putin's former security service colleagues from time spent in East Germany, will head the new corporation, called Russian Technologies, the Kremlin said in a statement. Russian Technologies will own the assets currently controlled by Rosoboronexport, including ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Putin appoints ally to head Russian industry titan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642