ST PETERSBURG, Russia, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Prime Minister Vladimir Putin on Saturday vowed to continue Russia's anti-crisis programme as the economy moves out of one of the deepest recessions in post-Soviet history. Putin, speaking at a congress of his United Russia party in Russia's northern city of St Petersburg, said gross domestic product would decline by 8.0 to 8.5 percent in 2009. But the former Kremlin chief said Russia must fully restore pre-crisis levels of growth in two to three ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Putin to continue stimulus as Russia moves out of crisis" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.