TOGLIATTI, Russia, March 30 (Reuters) - Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin pledged on Monday 13.6 billion roubles ($407.1 million) in state guarantees on loans to local car firms and ordered another 25 billion disbursed to AvtoVAZ . Truckmaker Kamaz will get 4.6 billion roubles in state loan guarantees, while carmakers GAZ Group and Sollers will get 4 billion and 5 billion respectively, Putin said on Monday. (Reporting by Anton Doroshev, writing by Simon Shuster, editing by Dmitry ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Putin gives Russia auto makers state loan guarantees" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.