* Evraz, Severstal, MMK subject of investigations * PM Putin to meet metals producers next week * Anti-monopoly service can fine 1-15 pct of yearly sales By Polina Devitt and Alfred Kueppers MOSCOW, May 26 (Reuters) - Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin's description of steel price hikes as "inexplicable" served notice to local mills that raising prices further threatens the nascent recovery in domestic manufacturing. Analysts said that while Monday's announcement and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Putin puts Russian steel firms on notice over price" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.