* Putin takes major business delegation to Paris on Friday * Deals to involve Renault, AvtoVAZ, EDF, Gazprom * Iran, Mistral warship may be discussed By Darya Korsunskaya PARIS, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin will offer French firms a bigger role in major energy projects at talks on Friday while clinching Renault's support to save Soviet-era indebted car giant AvtoVAZ. Russian officials say a flurry of business deals will be sealed after talks outside ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Putin seeks energy, car deals on visit to France" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642