By Guy Faulconbridge MOSCOW, Sept 23 (Reuters) - President Vladimir Putin is clamping down on top Russian officials who speed around Moscow with flashing lights and break traffic rules with impunity. Putin signed a decree, published late on Friday on Kremlin Web site www.kremlin.ru, that seeks to improve road safety by cutting the number of officials who can evade traffic rules. Russian officials infuriate most drivers by zooming around the country in expensive cars with special number ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Putin seeks to put brakes on official road hogs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642