(Adds quote, background.) CRAWFORD, Texas, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin told U.S. President George W. Bush on Monday that Russian oil companies were boosting production as well as exports and would continue to do so. "President Putin noted Russian oil companies are increasing production and exports and will continue to do so," White House spokesman Scott McClellan told reporters at the president's Texas ranch. Putin and Bush also discussed the importance of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Putin tells Bush Russia boosting oil exports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.