MUMBAI, Aug 27 (Reuters) - PVP Ventures Ltd said on Wednesday its has sold its hotel in Ooty, Tamil Nadu, to Mahindra Holiday & Resorts India Ltd, a group company of Mahindra & Mahindra . The firm said it was mainly focusing on urban infrastructure including real estate and energy. Hotel and resort business did not fit in the core business model, PVP Ventures said. It has sold all assets of its Ooty hotel including the land, movable and immovable properties and rights, licenses, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PVP Ventures sells Tamil Nadu hotel to Mahindra Holiday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.