* Strong metal demand in Germany attracts offer from abroad * Volkswagen to hit record car sales in 2011 * Outlook for the rest of 2012 uncertain By Silvia Antonioli LONDON, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Demand for steel and metals from German carmakers will increase in the first quarter next year as car sales to developing countries continue to grow, industry sources told Reuters. The outlook for the rest of 2012 however remains uncertain as weakening consumer confidence in Europe and a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Q1 Metals demand from German carmakers to increase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642