GENEVA, Aug 30 (Reuters) - India is hosting a meeting of about 36 trade ministers this week to "re-energise" the Doha round of trade talks. [ID:nLS229165] World Trade Organisation (WTO) members launched the Doha round in the Qatari capital in late 2001 to boost the world economy and help developing countries prosper through trade. World leaders have called for the round to conclude in 2010. WHY ARE TRADE MINISTERS MEETING NOW ON THE DOHA ROUND? World leaders have been calling for a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Q+A-Trade ministers meet in Delhi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.