BRUSSELS, Feb 27 (Reuters) - EU leaders meeting in Brussels on Sunday will discuss possible action on the financial crisis amid concern eastern European countries may need more help. Following are possible measures the EU could take. WHAT CAN THE EU DO TO HELP STATES IN EU BUT NOT EURO ZONE * The EU may grant further loans to its members outside the euro from the so-called medium-term financial assistance facility, designed under EU law for countries "seriously threatened with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Q+A: What can the EU do to help E.Europe?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642