By Jon Herskovitz JOHANNESBURG, Aug 19 (Reuters) - South African police fired rubber bullets to disperse crowds blocking roads and health workers prevented patients from entering hospitals as a strike by more than a million public sector workers spread on Thursday. [ID:nLDE67I0M1] The following are some questions and answers about the strike and its impact on Africa's largest economy: WHO IS ON STRIKE? The stoppage is by a coalition of more than a dozen unions who represent 1.3 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Q+A-What is at stake in S.African state workers' strike?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.