By Jon Herskovitz JOHANNESBURG, Aug 23 (Reuters) - South African state workers including thousands of hospital staff are ignoring a court order to return to work, raising the stakes in a strike that could weigh on the continent's largest economy. [ID:nLDE67M0BV] Below are some questions and answers about the strike and its impact: WHO IS ON STRIKE? The stoppage is by a coalition of more than a dozen unions who represent 1.3 million state employees including teachers, police, nurses, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Q+A-What is at stake in S.African state workers' strike?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.