FRANKFURT, Sept 24 (Reuters) - New Volkswagen shareholder Qatar will start with only one seat on the carmaker's supervisory board, a source close to the matter told Reuters on Thursday. "Qatar will get one seat at the regular supervisory meeting in spring 2010 but in the medium term it could get a second one", the source close to the government of the German state of Lower Saxony said. The state controls one fifth of VW's voting shares and holds a blocking minority in Europe's biggest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Qatar to get only one VW board seat for now-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.