DOHA, May 30 (Reuters) - Qatar is still studying taking a stake in debt-laden German sports carmaker Porsche , or other German auto companies, after Porsche scaled down a bid for Volkswagen , the prime minister said on Saturday. "This subject is under study," Sheikh Hamad bin Jassem al-Thani told Reuters when asked about the status of Qatar's interest in a stake in Porsche or other German carmakers. "From a legal point of view, I can't comment further." German weekly magazine Focus ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Qatar says still studying Porsche stake purchase-PM" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.