FRANKFURT, Sept 29 (Reuters) - The head of Qatar's $100 billion sovereign wealth fund said Greece's debt crisis was Europe's worst in decades, telling a German newspaper Handelsblatt the outlook precluded making long-term investment decisions. "Currently, we can only act with a view to the short term, longer term forecasts cannot be maintained in view of the insecure situation in Europe and the United States," Qatar Holding chief executive Ahmad Mohamed Al-Sayed was quoted as saying in an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Qatar SWF: Europe in biggest crisis in 50 years -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.