HONG KONG, Aug 22 (Reuters) - Truck maker Qingling Motors Co Ltd , the least fancied of the three Hong Kong-listed Chinese automotive firms, on Friday reported a 15 percent rise in interim profits although analysts said the company lags broader growth in the truck market. The Chinese partner of Japan's Isuzu Motors reported six month net profit of 68.3 million yuan (US$8.25 million), compared with year-earlier profit of 59.4 million yuan. While China's passenger car market is exploding, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Qingling H1 net up 15 pct as China truck mkt grows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.