HONG KONG, April 27 (Reuters) - Chinese light truck maker Qingling Motors Co Ltd said on Tuesday its 2003 net profit rose 7.3 percent, lower than market expectations, amid intensifying competition. The company posted a net profit of 157.57 million yuan (US$19 million), against a median forecast of 173.15 million yuan from 13 analysts polled by Reuters Research. All 13 analysts rated either "sell" or "underperform" for the company as Qingling's market share shrank last year and demand for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Qingling Motors 2003 net up 7.3 pct, below f'cast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.