HONG KONG, April 28 (Reuters) - Qingling Motors Co. Ltd. said on Thursday its strategic shareholder, Japan's Isuzu Motors Ltd , was considering raising its stake in the Chinese light truck maker. Isuzu currently holds more than 5 percent of Qingling. Qingling said they were in the preliminary stages of commmunications and no terms have been determined. It gave no further details. Shares of Qingling, which mainly makes commercial trucks under the Isuzu brand, have risen 50 percent in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Qingling Motors says Isuzu considering raising stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642