By Charlie Zhu HONG KONG, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Shares of Chinese truck maker Qingling Motors fell more than seven percent in early morning trade on Thursday after an 18 percent loss on Wednesday after the company posted a sharp drop in its first half profit. Merrill Lynch analyst Grace Mak said on Thursday that she had downgraded the stock to "reduce" from "neutral" as Qingling's earnings plunged 65 percent -- a much greater fall than she had expected. Mak cut her 2002 net profit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Qingling Motors shrs fall further after H1 results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.