Nov 28 (Reuters) - Fiat and Mini, two brands that finished at or near the bottom of JD Power's annual survey of vehicle quality, were among the highest-rated in the firm's recent study of U.S. car dealers and the retail experience. BMW's Mini was the leading mass-market brand and Fiat the fourth-best in Power's 2012 Sales Satisfaction Index, the market research firm said Wednesday. Earlier this year, in Power's 2012 Initial Quality Study, Fiat tied for last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Quality lags, but sales experience shines for Mini, Fiat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642