FRANKFURT, Sept 25 (Reuters) - The Quandt family, largest shareholder in car maker BMW , is not interested in DaimlerChrysler , a newspaper reported on Tuesday in an article ahead of publication on Wednesday. Speculation the family would buy into DaimlerChrysler drove the car maker's shares higher on Monday and traders said the Quandt family was interested in acquiring a 3 percent stake. "There is absolutely nothing to it," a Quandt family spokesman told the Handelsblatt. The family had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Quandt family not interested in Daimler -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.