HOUSTON, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Quanex Corp. , a maker of materials used for automobiles and building products, on Wednesday said first-quarter net income rose more than 23 percent, helped by a strong housing and remodeling market and lower interest expense. The Houston company reported a net profit of $6.8 million, or 41 cents a share, compared with $5.5 million, or 39 cents a share, a year ago. Net sales rose 12 percent to $229.5 million. Looking ahead, Quanex said it will continue to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Quanex 1st-qtr earns up, sees higher Q2, '03 EPS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642