CHICAGO, May 31 (Reuters) - Quanex Corp. , which produces steel for the auto industry and aluminum sheets for construction, said on Thursday that quarterly earnings fell 23 percent under pressure in its building products business. Net income fell to $32.8 million, or 84 cents per share, in its second quarter ended April 30, from $42.8 million, or $1.07 per share, a year earlier.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Quanex quarterly earnings fall 23 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642