June 28 (Reuters) - Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide Inc. said it is reviewing strategic alternatives for its Tecstar Automotive Group subsidiary and will continue to cut costs at the unit. The company, which makes packaged fuel systems for specialty vehicles, said strategic alternatives include strategic alliance or possible sale of the unit or a part of it. It retained Merriman Curhan Ford as financial adviser to assist it in the process, the company said in a statement. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Quantum Fuel says reviewing strategic options for unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.