WASHINGTON, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide Inc. , which makes fuel systems for alternative fuel vehicles, filed on Monday with the Securities and Exchange Commission to sell 7 million common shares. The Irvine, California-based company plans to use the net proceeds for general corporate purposes, including working capital and capital expenditures.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Quantum Fuel to sell 7 mln shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.