Oct 30 (Reuters) - Quantum Technologies Inc. on Monday said it plans to raise $10 million through a private placement of its common share and warrants. It will sell institutional investors 6.1 million common shares at $1.64 a share, and warrants to purchase 2.1 million shares at an exercise price of $2.36, the company said in a statement. Quantum expects to close the transaction by Nov. 1. (Reporting by Rakesh Sharma in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Quantum Technologies plans $10 mln private offer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.