SAN FRANCISCO, June 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Liberty PlugIns (LPI) has partnered with QuickPay Corp., a premier mobile payment platform provider, to make mobile payments available for electric vehicle (EV) charging stations. The combined solution will allow drivers to pay for a charging...
- Electric Vehicle Consumer Survey: Consumer Attitudes, Opinions, Preferences, and Price Sensitivity for Plug-in Electric Vehicles and EV Charging Stations
- Leviton Releases First UL Listed 40 Amp, Cord-Connected Charging Station for Plug-In Electric Vehicles
- Consumers Energy's Free Plug-in Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Help Fulfill Customers' Increased Interest, Demand
- Advanced Energy Releases Detailed Residential Charging Station Handbook To Help Multi-Family Dwelling Residents and Property Owners "Get Ready" for Plug-In Electric Vehicles
- MCCA and Zipcar introduce new Honda Accord Plug-in Hybrids, Plug-in Charging Stations, and Hybrid Priority Parking in Boston