DETROIT, March 29 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp Chief Executive Rick Wagoner will resign from the company, a government official and another person briefed on the matter said on Sunday, a day before the government is expected to announce if it will extend more aid to GM. [ID:nN29279204] The following are quotes from analysts and consultants on Wagoner's expected resignation. PETER MORICI, PROFESSOR, UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND "It looks like the Obama administration is offering up Rick ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"QUOTEBOX-Comments on GM CEO Rick Wagoner's departure" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.