PETER BEUTEL, OIL ANALYST, CAMERON HANOVER, NEW CANAAN, CONNECTICUT "Neither has an energy policy that is completely fleshed out yet. Obama wants to drill on existing land. McCain wants to drill on other lands. "The most important thing any president can do is to keep their eye on the ball. We need to prepare for 'peak oil'. We need to drill in a lot of places we don't now. We need to do everything Republicans and everything Democrats want." ED MORSE, CHIEF ECONOMIST FOR LCM ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"QUOTEBOX-US energy sector on presidential candidates' plans =2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.