PHILADELPHIA, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Qwest Communications International Inc. said on Friday it had received a letter from a shareholder questioning whether former Chairman Joseph Nacchio unfairly profited during Goldman Sachs Group Inc.'s 1999 initial public offering. Qwest, the No. 4 U.S. local telephone company, said its board was reviewing the letter. The Denver-based company had no further comment. Recently, Walt Disney Co. and Ford Motor Co. agreed to review purchases made by their top ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Qwest gets shareholder query on Nacchio's IPO buys" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.