BUDAPEST, March 20 (Reuters) - Laszlo Steiner, chief executive officer of Hungarian automotive group Raba , will not seek the renewal of his tenure at next month's annual general meeting, the company said on Thursday. Steiner was criticized earlier this week by the municipality of Gyor, the biggest single shareholder in the company, and was asked to leave the firm. Leaders of the northwest Hungarian town of Gyor, home to Raba, while acknowledging the difficult international environment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Raba CEO Steiner leaves after criticism" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.