BUDAPEST, April 27 (Reuters) - Hungarian automotive parts maker Raba has signed a three-year, $135 million framework deal to supply axle parts for U.S.-based truck parts maker Marmon-Herrington, Raba said in a statement on Friday. Based on the deal, which supplements a late 2006 agreement, Raba will deliver axle parts worth at least $45 million a year between October 2007 and October 2010.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Raba inks $135 mln axle deal with Marmon-Herrington" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.