BUDAPEST, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Hungarian commercial vehicle maker Raba said on Tuesday it signed a memorandum of understanding with Chinese automotive firms to set up a joint venture in China. Raba said it had identified potential venture partners in bus and truck axle production, but did not name the Chinese firms. Nor did it give any financial details or timetable for signing up to any joint venture. "A joint venture with Chinese partners means a significant competitive advantage as it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Raba plans joint venture in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.