BUDAPEST, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Hungarian automotive group Raba has sold its telecom, IT and human resources unit Raba Szolgaltatohaz Rt to telecoms group Matav for 900 million forints ($4.04 million), the two firms said on Friday. The two companies said in separate statements that, according to a framework agreement to be signed on November 15, the unit will continue to provide services to Raba until 2012. The deal is subject to approval from the Competition Office. For main central ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Raba sells services unit to Matav for $4 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642