BUDAPEST, April 23 (Reuters) - Hungarian commercial vehicle manufacturer Raba Rt signed a five-year framework agreement with U.S. Marmon-Herrington Co, under which it would supply its own-developed axles to trucks of the U.S. firm, Raba said. The deal is an extension of an existing cooperation between the two firms. The orders will ensure annual revenues of one billion forints ($4.73 million) to Raba for a further five years. They will set the amount of products to be delivered and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Raba signs 5-yr deal with U.S. Marmon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642