BUDAPEST, May 20 (Reuters) - Hungarian commercial vehicle maker Raba Rt said on Thursday it signed a three-year $3.5 million deal with Daewoo to become the exclusive axle supplier for the South Korean firm's newly developed trucks. Raba also signed a deal worth over one million euros ($1.19 million) with Russia's LiAZ to deliver axles and related parts to the Russian busmaker this year. Raba had previously made axles for South Korea's Hyundai and Daewoo between 1996 and 1999, but ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Raba signs Korean, Russian axle deals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642