AMSTERDAM, May 29 (Reuters) - Rabobank [RABN.UL] unit De Lage Landen formally launched an agreed 580 million euro ($740 million) cash bid for Dutch car leasing company Athlon on Monday, setting the tender period from May 31 to June 23. De Lage Landen said in March it would offer 30.25 euros in cash for each Athlon share, a premium of 16.8 percent to Athlon's closing share price the day before the announcement. De Lage Landen and Athlon said in a joint statement on Monday the bid would be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rabobank unit sets tender period for Athlon bid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642